|Certified International Human Resource Manager (CIHRM)
2nd - 4th March 2016 - Singapore
This program is designed to give you a solid background in international human resources and the issues that HR is facing as we enter the second decade of the 21st Century. If you are a leader of Human Resources or if you would like to become an HR leader, this program will help you gain necessary skills and knowledge.
The 3 intensive days include lecture, discussion, and the opportunity to network with your colleagues and learn from each other as well as from the instructor.
After attending this certification program you will::
· Have a broad understanding of all the functional areas of HR
· Get exposure to one the leading thinkers and teachers in the HR field
· Better understand the international HR community
· Build skills in cultural competency
· Be able to share the emerging trends in the HR profession
· Meet and network with other senior HR leaders
· Be better able to manage the various specialties within HR
Get directions from: