21 – 23 March 16 in Malaysia, 8 – 10 May 2016 in Dubai
The planning, preparation and execution of a turnaround is a complex undertaking that demands an effective strategy, a high degree of control and great attention to detail. It also requires a profound understanding of the critical elements that go to make up a turnaround and the drivers and constraints that shape the event. This requires involvement of every level of the company from senior management who set the framework for the event through to the craft personnel who perform the actual work
The shutting down and start up phases of a turnaround are critical to the success or failure of the event and as such must be planned and prepared in as much detail as the mechanical phase.
There comes a point in each area of the turnaround at which most tasks have been completed and the systems may be handed back to operations for startup. This is a critical transition phase and if not properly controlled, time, money and effort can be wasted. Although it may seem to the casual observer that the startup of the plant is simply the reverse of the shutdown, depending upon the type of plant, the startup process can last anything from a few hours to many days. Whatever the length of time, the handover must be done effectively. The operations team must control the start up in the same way as the shutdown and engineering work.
Benefits of Attending:
- UNDERSTAND safety, quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness of the turnaround procedure
- INCREASE profitability and productivity of both internal and contractor staff
- DEVELOP an action plan to improve their own turnaround management techniques
- MASTER world class plant shutdown strategies and industry best practices
- CREATE awareness of planning methods and an integrated organisational approach in the execution of successful turnarounds
· UNDERSTANDING risks associated with process plant startup and shutdown
Malaysia Session: TSMKL-UI
Dubai Session: TSMDB-UI
For any other inquiries, please contact the undersigned.
DID: +65 6622 7911