Require: Software engineer.
The responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Object-oriented analysis and design
• Performance tuning applications and databases
• Fault detection and debugging application/systems
• Tune server/software for remote tuning and easy migration
• Support, maintain and document software functionality and daily operations
• Conduct research and invent new solutions
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Experience with Java
• Web component development
• Business & persistence component (EJB3, JPA, CDI, JSF)
• Application/Web servers (Apache, jboss)
• Databases (Oracle, MySQL)
• Knowledge of Agile
• Experience in PHP.
• Knowledge and experience working with RESTful services and JSON
• Knowledge and experience in Bootstrap.
• Knowledge and experience in jQuery.
• Basic knowledge of SEO.
• Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
• IT support for the staff is a plus.