Job Description is given below
We are looking for Dot Net & SharePoint Developer
1.1. SharePoint Developer
To guarantee quality and completeness of the delivery services, Senior MS SharePoint Developer with the following expertise:
• Experience in MS SharePoint, .NET, ASP, and MS SQL Administration
• Ability to install, configure, and customize any SharePoint Farm Configuration
• Ability to Analyze the End User’s needs and map it to SharePoint
• Install, configure, and customize Internet and Intranet SharePoint Environments using SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio.
• Ability to investigate issues, and resurrect issues within the Environment.
• Administer Databases in MS Access, MS SQL, and MySQL.
MS SharePoint Specific Activities:
Planning, building, and configuring farms, adding servers, backup and restore services, and any and all administrative work beside all custom development over SharePoint using visual studio, SharePoint designer, and SharePoint features, such as:
o Site Template Customization, Site Definition Customization
o Hands on experience in customization of intranet and extranet portal built on SharePoint Platform
o Content Management, Collaboration,
o Deployment of Custom SharePoint Web Parts & Workflows
o Reports, BDC – Business Data Catalog, Search
o Master Pages, Content Types, Features, CAML Query
o Share Point Designer and MS Office InfoPath 2010
o InfoPath Integration, Active Directory.
o SharePoint Object Model, Event handlers
o Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
o Crystal Reports and SSRS
o Integration of SharePoint with third party components
o Customization of sites using SharePoint Object Model and Designer 2010 and 2013.
o Disaster recovery
• Provide content management strategies for intranet and extranet websites on the SharePoint platform.
• Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management.
• Analyzing current SharePoint 2010 environments and provide guidance on effective migration path to the SharePoint 2013 platform.
• Design, develop, and customize team sites, libraries, lists, views, and workflows.
• Provide support and guidance to users on SharePoint 2013 features and functionalities.
• Provide technical advice to team members and users.