Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintaining files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts receivable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings
2. Maintaining regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information or to correct transactions
3. Posting data to sales journal
4. Preparation of Invoices and Review of its supporting documents.
5. Maintaining and processing accounts receivable.
6. Maintaining accounts receivable and follow up collection and its allocation.
7. Monitoring customer account/s details for non-payments, aging, delayed payments and other irregularities.
8. Keep management informed of branch performance and raise any significant problems.
9. Auditing and verifying petty cash, rental documents and work orders.
10. Assisting with closing and preparation of monthly financial reports.
11. Assisting with preparation and coordination of the scheduled audit process
12. Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
13. Investigate and resolve customer queries.
14. Dealing with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a week basis.
15. Ensure proper collection reporting, customers’ statements control/ analysis and produce monthly achievement reports on required critical profit center’s
16. Assists in monitoring, tracking and enforcing department policies, procedures and goals while identifying inefficiencies and propose, develop and document new concepts and procedures.
17. Preparing cost analysis for projects in progress and assisting in achieving cost management objectives.
18. Daily review of collection reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and reduce collection cycle times where possible.
19. Managing and analyzing revenue accrual accounts for monthly evaluation
20. Work closely with Departments head and sales to ensure collection guidelines are adhered to and issues quickly resolved.
21. Works with internal departments and clients to regulate and resolve hold/release sales orders in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
22. Actively monitor and work with internal departments to resolve all outstanding Accounts Receivable claims.
23. Manage information requests during year-end audits and respond to requests for information during internal audits.
24. Keep abreast of current trends and practices.
25. Assisting in implementing ERP information system and meeting deadlines
KPIs (Key performance Indicators)
1. All inventory purchase invoices are recorded on daily basis
2. All capital and operational expenditures are recorded accurately on weekly basis
3. All costs are allocated fairly to projects and maintenance contracts numbers.
4. All sales and service invoices are prepared on time
5. All sales and service invoices are submitted to the customers on time
6. All unpaid sales and service invoices are tracked and scheduled for payment
7. All job tasks are achieved and reported as per related deadlines.
8. All financial reports are prepared accurately and completely and submitted as per requirement.