• Overall responsibility for the Sales and Marketing related activities, working closely with partners across the Saudi Arabia and GCC region to strengthen current market presence and increase sales
• To sell and market all pharmaceuticals in the region and ensure a smooth delivery and distribution of the products
• Liaise with the government bodies, as required
• Identify specific strengths and weaknesses and design region-specific sales and marketing plans
• Expertise in product portfolio management, marketing planning & management, strategic planning, brand management and P&L responsibilities
• Adroit in product development life cycle right from pre-launch of new brands to life-cycle management of growing & mature brands including primary-care, commonly used to more sophisticated medications
• Adept in managing cross-functional teams, combining sound communication, interpersonal, mentoring & training skills with analytical & leadership capabilities
• Possess sound knowledge and experience in transverse projects involving, Finance, product development, regulatory affairs, medical knowledge as well as communication and public relations
• Translating strategy into highly effective operation plans with focus on resource allocation, financial returns & speed of action
• Contributes to the coaching, mentoring and training of direct reports. Ensures that National & Regional sales managers are sufficiently equipped to lead their direct reports to achieve individual & company goals
Knowledge and experience
• Proven pharmaceutical management experience.
• Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
• Strong knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Hands on experience with relevant software and databases.
• Leadership skills and ability manage staff.
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
Education, certifications, other skills
• Degree in Business Management, preferably Masters degree with over 10 years of experience