A Saudi company based in Riyadh is interested to recruit two qualified Sales Managers in Riyadh and in Al Khobar to lead a team of qualified professional sales engineers across its 3 divisions; Electrical, Telecom and fire fighting focused on industrial and commercial market sectors.
The right candidates will be based in Riyadh and Al khobar but will be required to cover the entire kingdom visiting top industrial and commercial contractors both in their assigned territories.
Successful candidates will report directly to the General Manager and compensation package will be based on qualifications.
Job description involves following minimum tasks:
• develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
• set individual sales targets with sales team
• delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
• co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
• oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
• ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
• monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
• liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
• evaluate performance of sales staff
• provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
• plan and direct sales team training
• assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
• investigate lost sales and customer accounts
• track, collate and interpret sales figures
• forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
• generate timely sales reports
• develop pricing schedules and rates
• formulate sales policies and procedures
• help prepare budgets
• control expenses and monitor budgets
• conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
• analyze data to identify sales opportunities
• attend trade meetings and industry conventions
• cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
• Manage and develop relationships with suppliers.
Education and Experience
• Business / engineering degree or related professional qualification
• experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
• technical sales skills
• proven 3-5 years experience in similar role
• experience in managing and directing a sales team
• relevant product and industry knowledge
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• organization and planning
• problem analysis and problem-solving
• Have valid transferable work visa
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH TRANSFERABLE IQAMA BASED IN SAUDI NEED TO APPLY.