To work with a leading Electromechanical Contracting Company in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, as per following requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
• Should have experience in Construction Industry especially high rise towers, metro etc.
• Capability to prepare MEP Schedule , EOT schedule, cash flow, KPI, manpower histograms, tender programs, S-Curves showing actual progress and identify bottlenecks and establishes means and methods for recovery, weekly and monthly program, reports and presentations.
• Maintain updated records for site work progress, make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
• Expert in Primavera 6 (R8.2 or latest version), MS project, Excel and other MS Office Packages.
• Candidates with Transferable Iqama are preferable.