The security monitoring Analyst will provide 24/7 security monitoring service and assist the security monitoring head in the day to day operations of the SOC in accordance with the strategy and directions set forth.
This level requires knowledge of various security technologies, architecture, incident, management, and incidents forensics.
Role & Responsibilities :-
* Perform monitoring ensure detection of events which have the ability to impact infrastructure.
* Perform in depth analysis of data collected to produce intelligent results & reports.
* Provide relevant data to support investigations or evidence gathering.
* Determine the severity of events detected.
* provide relevant data support.
* Monitor global and regional threats and provide advice to SOC Manager.