Job responsibility: We need Electrical Engineers who can work Saudi Electricity NG Substations
Project Management, Proposal , & Tendering,
1) Cost estimation of MV/LV GIS and Power Products, Man-hours for Site.
2) Testing/Commissioning Engineers, Site Technicians & Labors.
3) Reviewing of Customer Technical Specification.
4) Coordination with Vendors for pricing etc.
5) Reviewing Customer Payment Terms Condition.
6) Monitoring of Delivery time schedule.
7) Understanding of BOQ etc.
8) Ability to Quote Complete Substation Scope of Work.
9) Understanding of (SEC/NG) Requirement as well as Private Customer.
10) Whenever tender document received from the customer target date to be focus.
11) Follow-up with the vendor Pricing and Negotiation with Pricing etc.
12) Fully confidence to handle complete site work.
13) Weekly Monthly Site Work Progress report.
14) Follow-up customer requirement during the site Testing/Commissioning
15) Focus the timely Completion of Site Testing/Commissioning Work Task.
16) Follow-up the payment with the client.
17) Follow-up the completion of site NCR/Snags Points.
Site M.V/LV/GIS Testing/Commissioning work Experience
In additional site work experience as mentioned below this will be plus points
Site Testing & Commissioning of 13,8kV, 33kV, Mobile Substation Compact Substation Ring-Main Unit.
Programming, Configurations and Testing & Commissioning of Numerical Projection Relays (ABB, SIEMENS, GE, ALSTOM, AREVA, and SELL)
Testing of Relays & Control Panel, GIS 132kV.380kV Switch-gear
Site Testing/Commissioning of 13.8kV & 33kV, C.Ts V.Ts Circuit Breakers Troubleshooting Schematic Modification if client required at site.